K96.3 Is Looking For Station Ambassadors!
Reporting to the Promotions Director, our Station Ambassadors will be motivated, responsible, and energetic and must be able to work independently and as part of a team, while representing each of the radio station brands. We’ve got a bunch or responsibilities and qualifications below, and yes, please read them, because they’re important, but basically we want somebody really outgoing who’s dependable, can drive (both skill-wise and legal-wise), isn’t afraid to talk to the public and has more common sense than the signs you’ll be hanging. But wait, there’s more:
- Make our stations look AWESOME at on-location events through a combination of audio setup, promotional tents, banners, backdrops.
- Be social! Embrace the art of “the mingle” – we want you to engage with listeners and non-listeners at our events. Be knowledgeable about our radio stations and spread the good word!
- Work closely with a team of outgoing people like you- work to develop, with the team, an effective street level presence at all events.
- Set-up and oversee all technical aspects and broadcast equipment at client remotes and live-to-airs.
- Ensure the proper handling and safe storage of all promotional signage and equipment.
- Ensure proper and safe usage and maintenance of station vehicles. We want Alfred, not Batman.
- Develop current and compelling content for all social media platforms.
- Graduate or current student of broadcasting, media, public relations or marketing program is considered an asset.
- Detail oriented: attention to detail is essential!
- Experience with social media. Must have a strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms ie. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and web. (ie. You know how to clearly communicate with and engage the social media audience in 140 characters or less!)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (ie: Outlook, Power Point and Word)
- A valid driver’s license is mandatory.
- Flexible availability: including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights.
- Highly energetic, outgoing and eager to interact with listeners and non-listeners to generate excitement at events.
- Must be willing get your hands dirty and handle occasional heavy lifting, while treating equipment with respect and care.
- Understand the importance of representing our K96-3/New Country 100.7 brands in a professional manner at all events.
Please email your resume to: Kat Boloten – Promotions Director for K96-3 and New Country 100.7. email@example.com, (250) 863-2205
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment Equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.ncc.ca/confidential-employment-equity-workforce-survey/